Protecting Your Information
1. We never rent, sell or trade your personal information, including email addresses, to third parties.
2. We save messages and/or email addresses only for a few reasons and you can always request to not receive any email from us. We save messages if we think we'll need refer to them later when we communicate with the customer. We keep email addresses on file for occasional notices from us about new items on the site and/or special sales or other promotional or informational activities. If at any time you no longer desire to receive such information, email us at email@example.com with your name and email address.
3. We do not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. We only gather personally identifiable data, such as names, addresses, zip/postal codes, email addresses, etc., when you voluntarily submit it or provide it as part of a sales transaction. We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our site.
4. All information passed between the web server and your web browser while on a secure page is encrypted using 128-bit public/private key cryptography.
5. As a store, Kitchenshop.com does not market its products to children, nor do we solicit any information from children.